AI Prompt Examples – What Questions Give The Best Results From AI Tools?
Wondering what AI prompt examples are and why you’d want them? Well, as a busy business owner you probably struggle to find the time to write content for your website or social media channels, right?
Then when you find time, you sit and stare at a blank screen, trying to come up with ideas for your next blog post or email newsletter. Yeah, I hear you! I’ve been there too.
Here’s the good news…
Thanks to advances in AI technology, you can now leverage the power of machine learning to create high-quality, engaging content in a matter of minutes. Content that’s created specifically for your audience. And content written to achieve your business’ goals.
But here’s the thing… many people eagerly create an account with an AI tool (or multiple tools). However, they don’t know what to ask it to do. Either that, or they are disillusioned by the results they get.
Ask better questions:
By asking the right questions of your AI tools, you'll get better results for content creation. These questions are also referred to as prompts. Basically, they're instructions. And the more specific and detailed you can be, the better.
Now, first things first… if you’re not familiar with AI tools and are wondering what on earth I’m talking about, first read our recent post on The Pros And Cons Of Using AI Tools In Your Follow Up Campaigns.
At Automation Made Easy, we understand the value of your time and the importance of creating compelling content to promote your business. That's why we've put together a list of some handy prompts that you can use when asking AI tools like ChatGPT to write for you.
These AI prompt examples are designed to help you generate a wide range of content, including research, quickly and easily, from blog posts and social media updates to email newsletters and product descriptions.
By using these AI prompt examples, you can harness the power of AI to create engaging, informative content that resonates with your audience and drives results for your business.
Let's dive in!
AI prompt examples for research:
- Pretend you are [TYPE OF PERSON – E.G. AN ELITE ATHLETE]. What are 10 ideas for how to do [TASK – E.G. STAY MOTIVATED, CHOOSE THE BEST WORKOUT CLOTHES].
- What are 10 ideas for how a [TYPE OF PERSON – E.G. BUSY, WORKING MUM] can [TASK – E.G. FIND TIME FOR SELF-CARE, CREATE NUTRITOUS FAMILY MEALS, FIND TIME FOR ROMANCE]?
- I’m in the [TOPIC] niche. What are the demographics of my target audience?
- Pretend you’re a [TYPE OF PERSON]. What are your 5 biggest problems when it comes to [TOPIC – E.G. HEALTH, WEIGHT MANAGEMENT, MONEY MANAGEMENT, TIME MANAGEMENT, RAISING CHILDREN]?
- I enjoy [SOME OF THE INTERESTS/HOBBIES OF YOUR IDEAL CLIENT]. Please suggest some other topics or activities I may find interesting.
- What websites do [TYPE OF PERSON] like to visit regularly for information or help?
- What are the features, benefits, and problem solved for this product: [URL FOR PRODUCT’S INFORMATION PAGE].
- Create an ideal customer avatar for someone who would buy [PRODUCT NAME].
- What keywords would [TYPE OF PERSON] use when searching online for this product?
- Write a SWOT analysis for [PRODUCT NAME].
- What other products are available for [TYPE OF PERSON], to solve [PROBLEM YOUR PRODUCT/SERVICE SOLVES]? What are the pros and cons of each of these products?
Some AI prompt examples for marketing:
- Write a sales page for a [INSERT TYPE OF PERSON – YOUR IDEAL CLIENT] to encourage them to purchase [PRODUCT NAME AND/OR URL].
- Here’s the URL for [PRODUCT NAME] - [PRODUCT URL]. Based on this information, please write a script for a Facebook ad, following the Problem > Agitate > Solution framework.
- Here’s the URL for [PRODUCT 60 second YouTube video ad, following the Problem > Agitate > Solution framework.
- Draft 3 social media posts to announce the launch of our brand new product [OR SERVICE OR EVENT – INSERT INFORMATION OR URL FOR INFORMATION ON PRODUCT/SERVICE/EVENT].
- How would you suggest improving this landing page – [URL] – to get the best conversion rates from [TRAFFIC SOURCE – E.G. FACEBOOK ADS] traffic?
- Please suggest 5 blog post titles for [BLOG TOPIC] for [TYPE OF PERSON/IDEAL CLIENT].
- How would you suggest improving the copy on [URL] to increase the number of [TYPE OF PERSON – YOUR IDEAL CLIENT] who subscribe to the [OPT-IN OFFER NAME]?
- Please suggest 5 alternate blog post titles for [CURRENT BLOG POST TITLE]
- Write 5 possible email subject lines for [EMAIL TOPIC OR CONTENT] focusing on curiosity.
- Draft a follow up email for this opt-in page [URL FOR OPT-IN PAGE]. including the link to download the opt-in offer.
- Write the introduction to a blog post about [BLOG POST TOPIC].
- Please suggest 5 possible headlines for this page - [URL] – for split-testing purposes.
- Write a series of 3 marketing emails, to be sent 2 days apart, to [TYPE OF PERSON] offering a limited time offer of [OFFER DETAILS].
- I’m running paid ads for [PRODUCT NAME/URL]. Please suggest the best channels and sites I should target, and why.
AI prompt examples for social media:
- Based on the following page – [URL TO PRODUCT’S SALES OR INFORMATION PAGE] – write 5 Facebook posts that encourage [TYPE OF PERSON] to learn more about this product.
- Writing in the style of [PERSON NAME], write 5 LinkedIn posts to encourage readers to register for this online masterclass – [URL FOR MASTERCLASS REGISTRATION PAGE].
- Rewrite this Facebook post in a more engaging style: [LINK TO EXISTING POST]
- Based on the information on [YOUR URL], create a short bio I can use on my social media profiles. My audience is [IDEAL CLIENT/TYPE OF PERSON].
- Rewrite this Facebook post for LinkedIn: [LINK TO EXISTING POST]
- My Facebook page is [FACEBOOK PAGE URL]. Please suggest how I should schedule social media posts at the most optimal times based on historical data and user behaviour, in order to increase post engagement and reach.
Other AI prompt examples:
- I need to tell my client that their conversions from social media are down by 26.4% this month. Please suggest what we should look at to find out why and then draft an email I can send to the client to advise them of this, recommending our next course of action.
- Summarise the latest news on [TOPIC]? Use bullet points and write in friendly, simple terms that an 8-year old could understand.
- Write a media release about [PRODUCT NAME/URL]. The aim of the media release is to get media coverage that will [AIM OF THE MEDIA RELEASE].
- Suggest an outline for a non-fiction book about [BOOK TOPIC], including chapter title suggestions.
- Please do a spelling, grammar and punctuation check on the following content: [CONTENT TO BE CHECKED].
Don't be afraid to be specific and detailed. In fact, the more specific, the better.
And if you don't like the answers you get, you can ask your AI tool to revise it. Just remember to tell it how you want it revised. For example, shorter, longer, summarise, expand, less salesy, more hyped, more excited, or in simpler terms.
AI technology has revolutionised the way we create content for our businesses and I’ve no doubt it will continue to be refined. By using AI-powered tools like ChatGPT, you can save time and resources while still drafting high-quality, engaging content that resonates with your audience.
So why not give it a try?
With these AI prompt examples and the right tools, you can take your content creation to the next level. This will help you achieve your business goals faster and more efficiently than ever before.
Want to know more about how we can help you with setting up your follow up system? Great!
We'd love to offer you a free consultation. Simply book a free, no obligation call with us today.